Release Notes for Tool Labels Plugin
Released on December 15, 2014.
- This version is a release for stability and maintainability.
- There are no new features except internal API changes.
Released on December 3, 2014.
- A serious bug was probably fixed: when there had been any configuration from version 1.0 or 1.1, the System Configurations page might stop rendering by an internal error. (This problem is only observable on Jenkins since there were no versions before version 2.0 for Hudson.)
Released on December 2, 2014.
- This version was released both for Hudson and for Jenkins simultaneously.
- There are no major functional changes except internal refactoring.
Released on November 28, 2014.
- The Jenkins core requirement was changed to version 1.532.
- Some plugin descriptions were revised.
Released on November 26, 2014.
- This is the initial release for Jenkins.
Release Notes for Google Login Plugin
Version 3.0 Released on April 17, 2015. This version made the following change: redirection to the page where you initiated a login after successful Google OAuth2 authorization. Version 2.1 Released on January 17, 2015. This version updated a plugin ...
Release Notes for the RAD Studio Plugin for Hudson and for Jenkins
Version 3.1 Published on November 28, 2014. This version is a minor release with very few changes. Version 3.0 Published on November 22, 2014. This version includes the following changes: The build wrapper was finally removed. Extra environment ...
Release Notes for Google APIs Client Library
Version 2.0-1.20.0 Released on May 1, 2015. This version made the following change. Updated the included Google APIs Client Library for Java to version 1.20.0 and included the Library version in this plugin’s. Version 1.0.1 Released on January 6, ...
Release Notes for the Bitbucket API Client for Java
Version 4.0 Published on September 12, 2015. This version is the fourth pre-alpha release with changes incompatible to the previous one. It includes the following feature: OAuth support has been totally split to artifact ‘bitbucket-api-client-oauth’ ...
Release Notes for the Bitbucket Webhook for Java
Version 1.0 Published on September 5, 2015. This version is the initial pre-alpha release. It only displays the last repository push.